Monday 3 June 2019

Project Renewal

Every so often I like to start some new projects...

After having an amazing dinner of tapas at Cafe Andaluz in Aberdeen I am going to be trying some Spanish cookery. Not such a well known cuisine as Italian or French but looks tasty and healthy with lots of prawns, chicken, tomato and peppers. Roll on paella!

Following great success with weird serial killer style sheet facemasks from Boots, I ordered a pack of Korean facemasks online. Apparently Korean face care is the next wonder product. Not the one with snail slime though as I worry about the wellbeing of snails. Plus eugh.

Also had a big clearout of shoes from the wardrobe. The agonising, the knackered and the ugly are all off to the charity shop.

2 comments:

Maria said...

The snail and snake ones freaked me out when I bought a bunch of Korean face masks online. I haven't used those. I'm not actually sure they have anything in them from the animals pictured as everything on the package is in Korean and all the different ones feel/smell exactly the same.

Elinor Vickers said...

The first one I tried I didnt like as it was a bit stingy and left my face dry. The second Damask Rose one smelt lovely though and felt more moisturising. Mostly I just find the masks relax tension in my face. I still like the hylauronic jelly style ones from Boots best though.