Tuesday 24 April 2018

Wardrobe

As I am away this weekend, I thought I would squeeze in a quick wardrobe post.

Moving seems to have triggered a complete wardrobe reboot. Last week I found a pair of designer Lola Cruz sandals in Oxfam, £6, beautiful soft black leather with chunky gold metallic heels. They were reasonably comfy, even on the cobbles of Huntly Street where we went for a meal at Yorokubi Japanese restaurant.

I also allowed myself a basics stock up of two bras from Bravissimo and three tshirts, one grey, two white from John Lewis. So much better than the M&S ones which are very poor quality these days. I don’t often wear white but am trying to get some really plain, versatile things in my wardrobe.

My aim for my wardrobe is to have comfy, simple things in a range of limited colours which makes it easy to get dressed and look good. Fear not though, I am still doing my vintage inspired sewing!

No comments: