Sunday 1 April 2018

Wardrobe Update

The day before Yesterday was my birthday so I went on a birthday shop. I did buzz through the charity shops, Cancer Research has everything £3 and under and I got a dark blue nubbly jumper (ex H&M) and a necklace with varied beads in turquoise, silver and coral colours. Costume jewellery is always a good buy second hand as it is expensive when new and jewellery fashions seem to change all the time. I like beads or chains with interesting pendants. 
In the real shops I popped into the sale at John Lewis and got a grey suede cross body bag from Fatface. Cross body is better for posture, thus necks and backs feel better. I like grey, as a subtle neutral which is a bit more spring like. 
My main birthday present was a new ipad but I still need to find a blogging programme which works with my existing blog. So I am writing this on the old one for the time being. Watch this space.

No comments: