Saturday 26 December 2020

2021 Projects

 Let’s hope 2021 is a better year than this!

I have lined up a programme of projects which include:

Mastering my new Instant Pot cooker

Having progressed my meat and cake cooking, working on fish, veg and puddings.

Retro 70s homecrafts: I have a candlemaking and plant pot making kit and want to try macrame. Maybe that classic, a macrame owl.

Knitting: the DrWho Scarf continues and I have a pair of legwarmers planned. Maybe this year I will even do a jumper!

Monoprint: I tried this this year and liked it, so will be doing more next year.

Reading: I am working on appreciating difficult c20th architecture, starting strongly with a book on c20th churches. I will them find some in the real world and draw them. My plant pot kit also feeds into this as it involves mixing your own concrete! 



1 comment:

Leen said...

Great scarf Lal!! And WARM!!Alistair will look good in it.
And be the envy of the area.