Tuesday 15 December 2020

2020 Thoughts

Well, I hardly need to digress on what a bloody awful year 2020 has been. Some much needed good news emerged in the form of a vaccine being developed and Trump losing the election. 

Other good things that kept me going included having our new house and garden to work on and inhabit (including my own study), sewing which I did a lot of, jigsaws and cooking.

I am now running my own Dungeons and Dragons game, which keeps me busy with plotting and researching. And devising deadly dungeons for the adventurers to suffer in! 

Workwise it was actually quite a successful year once we were back off a seemingly interminable furlough period, working mostly from home is actually quite productive.

Things I need to work on for next year include doing more art, doing more exercise and reading more. I am also determined to crack knitting, having started well with my epic Dr Who scarf project.

Things I am hoping to do next year are to see family and friends, go to the theatre and restaurants and go on holiday, but we will see. 



No comments: