Monday 9 March 2020

Spring Wardrobe Clearout

Hello Spring! Officially March is the beginning of Spring but to be honest in Aberdeen it’s more like Spring starts in May. However starting positively...
I am starting my regular wardrobe clearout. This time focussing on things I feel negative about for some reason:

Grey cardigan with grease stain
Sneakers which rub my heels
Tweed pencil skirt, frumpy
Logo tshirt which immediately shrunk in wash
Things I avoid wearing for some reason
Uncomfortable things

However I am trying to dress sustainably so another season of:
Making my own clothes
Buying second hand and vintage
Fixing and tweaking existing clothes
Getting more wear out of oddball items
Finding new outfit combos

Things to avoid:
Viscose, impossible to wash successfully
Acrylic jumpers, very itchy
Cheap tshirts which shrink or warp
Cheap tights which creep and bobble
Trendy items which are poor quality or fit






1 comment:

Maria said...

A hint on grease stains: Dawn dish washing liquid. Rub it on the stain, then wash as normal, hang to dry.