Wednesday 10 April 2019

Spring Wardrobe

Looks like Spring is finally on its way, triggering a wardrobe change over.
For Spring I like cardigans, jersey tops, tshirts, jeans and more relaxed skirts. This year I seem to have bought a lot of striped tops (Fatface and Joules) with a nautical vibe, also a pastel check shirt (Sainsburys). I bought a brown leather cross body bag too (also from Fatface). I am experimenting with shirts which you can also wear over a tshirt as a cardigan/ jacket type thing. Spring/Summer colours I like include blue, navy, grey, pink, green and white. Apparently yellow is in this year but it does not suit me at all, all though I don’t mind red sometimes. Shoe wise I am always sad to stop wearing my ubiquitous knee boots and start on some comfy flat shoes.

No comments: