Friday 6 July 2018

Oxfam Project

Today I was doing some work out in Braemar so popped into the excellent Clan charity shop in Ballater.
They always have great things, very cheap, plus amusing chat. Today an elderly lady was musing if it was acceptable to be nude in public if it was really hot. She seemed keen and was already wrinkled and brown like a very cheery raisin.
For me I found a green and white patterned scarf by Tigi, white cardigan from Oasis, 1950s style blue floral sundress by Simply Stock Shop and white top from Monsoon. It’s so hot I need summer clothes! The first decent summer since the 70s calls for white things, pastels, cotton, linen and loose t-shirts. I never usually buy any summer clothes as I live in Scotland. This caught me out in London where it is wonder weather and I could sit out on the balcony for dinner and pop downstairs from the flat for ice cream.
For Alistair I found a set of original lead Warhammer dwarf figures from 1986.
Total for all £20!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Sounds like a fun shopping trip! Love meeting colorful characters in the wild. :)