Tuesday 6 October 2015

Winter Wardrobe


Why the colour swatch? Well, as winter seems to be coming upon us (so cold in the castle!) thinking about winter clothes. This year, I have a two pronged attack of : wearing things from the back of the wardrobe and :trying new colours. Find something you love but don't wear much (purple velvet jacket from about 1996) and wear it lots, even if initially you feel uncomfortable in something bolder, more glamorous or unusual. 
Try a new colour in something, I had an urge for a coral lipstick, a colour I have never owned in my life. I loved it, very retro and just different looking. I feel the need to counteract the long, long, gloomy Aberdeen winter with colourful and luxurious things.

1 comment:

SteffR said...

Lovely colours! I can see you wearing these, the purple jacket sound fab! And coral lipstick, yes to colour!