Thursday 22 October 2015

Have to Have It


Bit of a shopping spree today. Went to the Clarks sale and bought a pair of comfy orthopedic shoes for work....and these. Leopard print mary janes in cow hide, patent heels. They are called Chinaberry Pop (no idea why) and are also available in patent and a rather amazing metallic leather.
 I love leopard print, although it is perhaps a bit tasteless, and I did once read a fashion advice book advising Never to wear it. I say if you like it, wear it. Do you have any dress vices, readers....perhaps glitter, sequins, feathers, outrageous shoes?



2 comments:

SteffR said...

I love leopard print too! I think so long as it's done in moderation it can look retro,classy even! The shoes sound lovely! My weakness would be....striped tops!

Maria said...

I also have some leopard print shoes, and I love them.

I'm a sucker for sequins though. Never at full price. However, if they are on sale, I cannot pass them up.