Sunday 20 October 2013

Paris Rooftops

This picture of rooftops in Paris is dedicated to my friend Sarah Rooftops, who especially likes these things (rooftops).

This is the view to the extreme right, leaning off the tiny balcony of our hotel room on the 6th floor. A proper Paris attic with a slopey ceiling, lovely.

We go to Paris for our anniversary every year and it is my favourite city in the whole world. I am becoming a bit of a massive Francophile, actually, the food...the style...the architecture...

This time we went to many of our favourite haunts such as the comic shops, Notre Dame, Luxembourg Gardens and also to some new places: The Musee Nissim Camondo, Fontainebleau Palace and an exhibition about the history of underwear at the Musee Arts Decoratifs (I shouldn't have laughed at the codpieces, I know.)