Friday 23 April 2021

Wardrobe Update

 Spring is here! And my thoughts turn to that Spring/Summer wardrobe. My fabric order finally arrived, I didn’t realise it was coming from Germany until Brexit and now it takes about two weeks to arrive. Nice though. I am planning to make:

Dusky pink sweatshirt

Unicorn pattern pyjama trousers (pictured)

Black cotton/linen trousers.

I wasn’t much if a trouser wearer before All This but as comfort now reigns supreme and as no one sees you professionally full length why not. 

I also bought shoes which is tricky on the internet so I go a half size up and then buy insoles.

I got some navy leather and leopard suede flats from Hotter who make very comfy shoes.

The knitting continues although it is not currently very seasonal, I am not a fan of knitted cotton summer tops/ beach ponchos etc Ugh.


2 comments:

Maria said...

Unicorn pajamas will be so fun!

Leen said...

I agree with maria!
Unicorns deserve to get out and about!!