Thursday 4 March 2021

Sewing Wagon


As Spring seems to be emerging I feel the urge to sew again. 

I have some really nice dark blue denim for a pair of jeans style trousers (still not got hang of front zips) and some grey jersey. Mysteriously this is formed as a tube. I have had various ideas for it including tracksuit trousers (I just dont wear them), 80s style skirt (not needed) and dress (not a very peppy colour scheme). But I think they may end up being a cardi with useful leftovers for another project. (Shown above). 

The knitting goes on as it is long and mindless so quite relaxing and I have ideas for some 80s inspired jumpers from the Vogue Knitting book. This book has patterns from the 80s to present but the 80s seemed to be a decade of appealingly crazy knitwear.

No comments: