Saturday 9 January 2021

2021 Fabric Projects


 

Fabric stash for grey jersey 80s loungewear, red jersey dress, llama pyjama trousers, denim jeans. The llama fabric is called llama cactus party! 

This is another year of intensive crafting. I am also knitting a chunky blanket as well as the ongoing Dr Who scarf, which is 5/6 finished, and have ordered a macrame kit for my 70s crafting theme.

I am trying to be more eco in using up fabric and wool that I have, buying for specific projects and buying natural materials such as wool yarn rather than polyester.

I find making things really helps me relax and feel I am achieving something positive at this difficult time.


1 comment:

Leen said...

Yay I see the fabric of the red Jersey dress in your email.
I wonder If we'll all get a pic of you in llama pyjama!!