Tuesday 29 September 2020

Autumn/Winter Sewing

The seasons are a-changing here. Autumn has arrived. I am making and planning sewing for Autumn and Winter. 

This year has been all about comfort. I have not needed many work clothes, more clothes for lurking at home, gardening and going for walks. 

For Autumn I am making:

Pair pink jeans (came out very Michael Portillo somehow)

Pair green cord trousers

Pair brown jumbo cord trousers ( the cord is jumbo, not the trousers. I discovered corduroy ribs are referred to as wales and the number per inch defines the type of corduroy, which goes from baby cord to jumbo cord).

Skirt for someones birthday...

For Winter I am planning:

Velvet dress/jumpsuit for Xmas (is a jumpsuit too weird?)

Comfy hoodie sweatshirt possibly grey.



1 comment:

Leen said...

'Skirt for someone's birthday'
Lucky someone!!!!