Friday 5 June 2020

Get Dressed

As I am currently on furlough I have lots of time so have been doing regular sewing. Although I must remember not to use my sewing machine during Alistair’s conference calls as it is just through the wall and sounds like a road digger.

So far I have made:
Gold and white striped summer skirt
Purple velvet cloak, love it so much.
Orange and white stripe tshirt. Not my usual colours but a change is fun.

Currently making:
Pink and gold brocade party dress. An eyesore, but why not.

To make:
Fabric on order for
A sensible black and white stripe tshirt (love stripy)
A 70s style jersey dress inspired by watching lots of old Dr Who

1 comment:

Maria said...

"Pink and gold brocade party dress." and "An eyesore" do not go together. I can't wait to see that dress.