Friday 10 April 2020

Sewing projects


As we are all stuck at home I am getting into some sewing projects. Luckily I ordered a ton of discount fabric before this thing really hit, so I have lots to be getting on with.

So far I have made:

Wol pattern PJ shorts (above)
Stretch black pencil skirt (for work although who knows when I will need that)
Stretch teal pencil skirt

Nightwear is fun to make as you can use novelty fabrics without looking like a complete loon while out and about! Also I think we are all spending more time lurking in our comfy and comforting outfits at the moment.

And plan to make:
Pink and gold brocade wiggle dress
Blue leopard print PJ shorts
Japanese style cotton blouse
Purple velvet cloak (outlier suggestion by a friend, for me to wear while playing Dungeons and Dragons! I actually have a great book on making historical and cosplay stuff called ‘The Hero’s Closet’, which I can use.

1 comment:

Leen said...

Fantastic Lal. That's so ambitious and the fabrics all sound great.
Putting the finished pictures online???