Monday 29 July 2019

Healthy Living

This post is going out for my friend Steff, who loves healthy exercise and body positivity. We are planning to join a yoga class together in the autumn!

Healthy breakfast: let’s face it, my favourite breakfast is croissant. Cereal is dull. So I finally found a breakfast which is tasty and healthy and gives me the energy boost I need as I am not a morning person. Cut up a banana, pit on greek yoghurt, honey and a sprinkle of granola. Keeps you going until lunch.

Healthy exercise: I am still rebuilding my leg strength years after my foot injury. I am trying to go for a short jog twice a week. Every day I do 5-10 mins of pilates from the Blogilates channel on youtube. With the ever cheery Cassey Ho, here she is with some relaxation exercises.
https://youtu.be/NRWz91kQuJk

No comments: