Thursday 29 January 2015

Horror Sew


Todays post is a bit of a cheat, no picture but there is something I made myself....
I have a bit of a thing for old horror films, the Hammer ones with castles, vampires, sinister labs and Victorian outfits. So I couldn't resist this horror fabric. Who can name the four bad guys and actors who played them depicted here? 
Due to a saga of wrong cutting, I spliced the print in with green fabric which I think worked quite well, the back is all print.
Also working on pattern tweaks for large chest, large right arm, wide shoulders and leaning backwards. You don't realise how odd your body is until you start sewing. I was pleased with this though. Should I get some blood splatter fabric next?

1 comment:

Leen said...

Hey scary party outfit!
But what for a skirt?