Sunday 28 April 2013

Effusive Fandom

Did anyone remember my Avengers Biscuits post? If so, you may have guessed I am a bit of a superhero film geek.

This weekend I went to see Iron Man 3, which I really loved. Iron Man (along with Hulk and Wolverine) are my favourite film superheroes. They're difficult, funny, charismatic. They struggle with disturbing pasts and worrying personality changes. In fact, Iron Man isn't really even a superhero, he has no special powers, only a high-tech suit. Also he is played by the amazing Robert Downey Junior, who I have a massive crush on...the film is highly recommended though, even if you don't.

I must admit, this isn't my own art, although I did colour it. Before the film, we popped into Hobbycraft where they offered Superhero colouring, balloons and cakes. I think it was for kids, but I paid 50p to charity for my colouring sheet and here it is.


No comments: